Monday 17 January 2011

Intervju med Stephen Heppell @ BETT 2011

A lovely chat interview by KTHLearningLab.
Intervju med Stephen Heppell från BETT 2011. KTH IKT Producent: Jonas Thorén

All took place on my Visual learning stand at BETT 2011 - i really like the view of the stand's students just getting on with their work quietly in the background. Some nice questions and early enough in the show that i had not lost my voice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2n2ielMYqU

Sorry - "his video has been removed by the user" - I'll try to track it down

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the interview Stephen!
    I have changed the low resolution video to a HD one,
    and here is the link to it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jPwUbfXrWY

    Best regards
    Jonas Thorén
    Producer at Learning lab, KTH, Royal institute of technology,
    Stockholm Sweden
    www.kth.se/en

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really inspired by the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like you to keep up the good work.You know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.I will definitely share it with others.Thanks for sharing.
    Prescription Drugs

    ReplyDelete